Day 4: KATHMANDU CITY SIGHTSEEING
- Today early morning after breakfast visit Pashupati Nath Temple. Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most important holiest sites for Hindus all over the world and is listed in the UNESCO world heritage site.
- Next, visit the holy Stupa of Boudhanath. This massive Stupa is the biggest of its kind in Asia. Devotees visit the site on a daily basis to perform a ritual known as Kora with the hope of good karma.
- Also, visit the Swayambhunath Stupa regarded as the crowning glories of Nepal’s architectural skills. The four sides of the Stupa have the images of Buddha’s eyes while the dome is decorated with a scintillating spire.
- Next stop is Patan / Lalitpur a vibrant city famous for its artistic wood carvings, rich architecture and sacred aura. Admire the stonework and metalwork while wandering in the surrounding streets of Patan and Durbar Square.
- Next visit Kathmandu Durbar Square which is one of the three durbar squares in the country. This is the place where the kings of Nepal used to be crowned.
- After completion return back to hotel/ resort. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
NOTE: One can also take Mount Everest ride by Helicopter in the morning if time permits.
Day 5: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
- Today morning after breakfast check-out from hotel/resort & leave to Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) / Kathmandu Bus Terminus (Kalanki) at Kathmandu. END OF SERVICE.