Day 3: KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK – SIVASAGAR
- Early morning around 5.45 am move for safari in jungle by Elephant or Jeep. Kaziranga National Park – a place where jungle friends like One horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal tiger, Deer, Pigmy Hog, Wild Buffalo’s & lots of migratory birds along with variety of Kingfisher resides. After completion go back to hotel, fresh up and have breakfast.
- Next check-out from hotel/ resort and drive to Sibsagar a historical place of Assam. Dating back to the Ahom dynasty, this cultural town is full of historic tourist attractions from forts with underground architecture to numerous temples. Ahom dynasty is well known for maintaining its sovereignty for nearly 600 years and successfully resisting Mughal expansion in Northeast India.
- Some major tourist attractions are Talatal Ghar, Rang Ghar, Ahom Museum, Charaideo, Joysagar tank & Temple, Shivadol, Kereng Ghar etc.
- After completion drive to hotel/ resort. Complete check-in formalities & overnight stay at Sivasagar.
Day 4: SIVASAGAR – GUWAHATI.
- Today early morning after breakfast check-out from hotel/ resort and drive back to Guwahati. After reaching complete check-in formalities. Evening go for shopping at local market. Assam is very famous for it’s Golden Silk. Assam is also very rich in it’s handicraft , cane & bamboo product.
- After shopping return back to hotel/ resort. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 5: DEPARTURE FROM GUWAHATI.
- Today morning after breakfast check-out from hotel/ resort and drive to Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport / Guwahati railway station at Guwahati with some wonderful memories. END OF SERVICE.